Skip to content
Orthodontic / Paediatric Dentistry
- Orthodontics both adults and children
- Dental protrusion in both adults and children using different orthodontic techniques such as metal or cosmetic fixed applications and clear aligners
- Treatment of children’s skeletal problems including different types of expanders and functional treatments
- Treatment of dental misalignment cases including spaced/crowded teeth.
- Retainers’ appliances (fixed and removable) after the orthodontic treatment is finished
- Preventative paediatric and orthodontic treatments including different types of space maintainers after the early loss of the primary teeth and habit breakers (like thumb sucking)
- Night guards to treat Bruxism (grinding of teeth).